Service to the not-for-profit community include:
- Assistance with process re-engineering of systems
- Assistance with indirect cost rate proposals and calculations
- Calculation of average cost of service per client
- Preparation of budgets and cash flow projections
- Analysis of insurance policies
- Analysis of investments
- Assistance in design and implementation of accounting systems
- Assistance with maintenance, correction, ad implementation of pension and benefit plans
- Audits under revised OMB Circular A-133
- Audits of not-for-profits in accordance with GAAS
- Implementation of SFAS numbers 116 and 117
- Income tax services including federal, state, and local filings.
- Partner and staff participating on several charitable boards through out the Washington metropolitan area.
Below is a link to a Board of Directors Guide that was produced by Arkin & Company, Chartered and sent to all of our not-for-profit clients.
- The New Form 990 - A Board of Directors' Guide
- FAQs explain Form 990 questions on governance policies